Here she is in all her glory, my Nell. I am so pleased with how she’s turned out – 50″ from tip to tip and 22″ in depth down the centre spine.
We had a beautifully warm and sunny day here today, and I was lucky enough to be able to get a few pictures. Unfortunately, I was home alone and so couldn’t get any modelled shots, but I have plans to rectify that at some point during the week. The pattern is almost ready for publication – it’s been tech edited, and I’m just waiting for my fantastic test knitters to complete their shawls before I go live.
I’m going to look at starting my own Ravelry group this week – I’ve decided to run a KAL for Nell starting later this month. I spent a couple of hours earlier today remaking my logo – I decided to go for a complete change. I made it in Inkscape though, and my Inkscape skills aren’t really up to much as yet … we’ll see whether it translates across at a high enough quality into my patterns.
That brings me to my next project … I’ve started swatching for an idea I had last night for a light and airy tunic in two colours. The yarn I have in mind is recommended for use with 4 mm needles, but I’m swatching with 8 mm. I’m not sure this will work, but I’m going to try and figure it out anyway!